Your safety is our No. 1 priority and that is why we have implemented roubst Covid-19 health and safety protocols across our entire network, by asking our drivers to adhere to our 7-Point Safety Plan:
1. Closely following the World Traver Organization Safe Travels Global Protocols.
2. Adhering at all times to local legislations and guidelines.
3. Flexibility with driver wait times due to possible disruption.
4. Compulsory mask wearing by drivers and passengers.
5. Increased vehicle cleaning between each transfer.
6. Fully inclusive online upfront payments, no need for any cash transactions.
7. Safe baggage assistance upon request.
Bookings must be made at least 48 hours before the date and time of the transfer. However, if customers wish to book a transfer in under 48 hours, they must contact email@example.com in order to check availability. El Mar Services reserves the right to reject bookings made with less than 48 hours notice prior to the date and time of the transfer. The main passenger has to have unlimited legal capacity when the transfer takes place.
Your booking confirmation will be sent via email.
Transfer services must be prepaid. As standard, we accept payment via credit or debit card (Mastercard or Visa). To ensure the online payment process is made as safe as possible you will also be asked to provide your Mastercard Securecode or Verified by Visa password; this additional information helps make online payments even safer as this secure code or password is only known by you and your credit card provider.
Cancellations must be confirmed by the customer in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Customers shall be entitled to a refund if the transfer service is cancelled at least 48 hours prior to pick up. Customers shall not be entitled to a refund if the transfer service is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to pick up.
© Copyrighted by El Mar Luxury Tours S.L.